Sunday, May 25, 2014

Tourism & Tourists

tourAs the first post on this blog, I would like to introduce you about tourism. Mean what it is, and it's purpose.
Also, how can you make it better than better for you?
The word Tourism contains travel for recreational, leisure, family or business purpose, usually a limited duration. Tourism is commonly associated with trans-national travel, but may also refer to travel to another location within the same country.
With this, the World Tourism organization defines tourists as people travelling to and staying in places outside their usual environment for not more than one consecutive year for leisure, business and other purpose (referred by Wikipedia).
With those definitions, I think it's clear to you that, what is tourism and which peoples are called tourists.
Now I would like to tell you that, although the blog name refers World Tour Info but also as a Bangladeshi I want to give my country the first priority. Because of BANGLADESH has lots of beautiful places and it's my duty to tntroduced those places to the peoples of the world.
After that I prefer to post the world's famous places where you want to lose yourself with friends, families and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment